Friday, August 29, 2014

[Music] For a rainy day


It's pouring outside and I feel like a lazy cat wrapped around my blanket and try to feel a little warmth.
Some music does sound nice on a day like today
Got nothing to do (no mood though)
Lonely :)
No one around to give me a hug
So let just say these songs tell some of my feelings right now!

Everybody's changing by Keane
This is how I feel lately.
Things are moving to fast for me to adjust.
I feel so different from people around me.

Somewhere only we know by Keane
Have always been my favorite song.
Of course 'we' usually refers to me and my own self.
Need to be alone sometime.
Talk to myself but others can't understand.

Jump by Simple Plan
My Jam!
Or my teen jam perhaps
Until now I still feel the free spirit in the song that I want to follow
So what if you wanna break free from the old and ordinary
Live like you have nothing to worry about
But this song held a lot of memories for me also!
Back then, I was so weird that I felt like of of place :)



No comments:

Post a Comment